Friday, March 19, 2010

A big FAIL.

Err.. Yesterday was a big FAIL and I'm really ashamed of what I've done.

First, my apology to [GM]TragOul and to the WKPH Team. I promise that I will never do this again. I'm ready to accept any further decisions. If I will be banned, so be it. Anyway, it's my fault naman eh.

I tried using a “hack” for the first time and got caught. Ee? Oo, I tried hacking. But for testing purposes only. I just tested the hack pagkatapos ng emergency maintenance kahapon para i-check if hackers are still able to enter the game. After using the hack for several minutes, nagulat ako nang ininform agad ako ng Guild Leader namin that he was given a warning because one of his members was detected using hack. *WOAH* Pinagpawisan agad ako. So what I did is to close the hacking tool immediately. Hindi ko alam kung ano mararamdaman ko, kinakabahan ako na nahihiya. Sobrang nagsisisi ako kasi the GM's trusted me as a loyal player of WKPH, pero mukang nasayang ko dahil lang dito. But the good news is that the management decided not to ban all the players who got detected on that day since they are not sure if maybe some of the players used the hacking tool for just testing the new patch. Sobrang nagagalak ako that they still let me and the others continue their WonderKing adventure.

So [GM]TragOul warned us that starting today MARCH 19, 2010. ALL PLAYERS who will be detected using hacks will be permanently banned automatically. NO MORE EXPLANATIONS.

This is to prove na patindi ng patindi ang anti-hacking system sa WKPH.

Let this be a lesson for you guys! Until next time.



See ya! Wonderers!

No comments:

Post a Comment