Monday, March 22, 2010

More challenging experience!

I continued training after I reached level 60. And currently, Kujeh is now at level 63. Not bad! eh? :)

After grinding at Secret North Passage which can be found at the 13th floor of the north lab near Wonderplus, I asked my co-Elysians that where should a level 63 Priest do his training now? Someone suggested that I should try 19th floor Temple since I can do soloing without any problem. While I'm on my way to 19th floor temple, I was really amazed by something.. something that reminds me of a well known ever famous video game, Mario Brothers! Yeeeeee!


Cool! isn't it?

They add traps and more challenging obstacles so that the game will not just focus on just killing mobs. It adds more thrill to the game which IMO is really really good. In some players, these traps might be sometimes annoying but isn't it awesome? Since I'm a fan of the ever challenging Mario Bros., I'll give 10/10 to this!

How about you? What was your reaction when you first saw these traps? If you still haven't been in these kind of grinding areas, I suggest that you train faster and experience the thrill!

Until next time!


See ya! Wonderers!

No comments:

Post a Comment