Sunday, March 21, 2010

Moving on.

Hey there, as usual.. It's me again.:)

I think it's enough with the DRAMA.

Anyway, I'm here to give you another update about Kujeh.:))

Today, this morning! guess what? Kujeh reached level 60! Yay! And I've been able to completely wear my new armor set which I bought from the Agency Store! the PRAYER SET for Priests.


Looks cool! eh?

While I was in the middle of grinding, I've enjoyed chatting with my co-Elysians and that is the reason why I'm not getting bored during my solo grindings. There were many times that I got chatkilled because I was replying to their messages. It's a good thing that I've been able to join this guild.^^, Elysians are fun to play with, and most of them are very much helpful not only regarding the game but also in real life problems and others. I'm looking forward to meet them all in real life! :))

BTW, I think Elysium need some more LOYAL and NICE players. Everyone is welcome to join but first, you need to apply in our Guild Thread which can be found at Wonderking Philippines Official Forum Guild Hall. You will be required to log in first your account in Wonderking PH Home Page to be able to post your application form.


So, until next time! It's almost 6am here and I still haven't got any sleep yet. 9_9

See ya! Wonderers! ^^,


No comments:

Post a Comment