Thursday, April 1, 2010

7! 6! 5 more to Saint!

Hello Wonderers! Kujeh is here again. I'm sorry for not giving you some updates these past few days. I've been so very busy because of the lenten season.^^,

I'll be showing you some of my screeshots with Kujeh and his friends. :)

Here are the results after the massive grinding and doing some quests:


Level 73 with our ex-co-Elysian.:) Fructose!


74 already! Bleh~ :P


75 at Protect the Honey mission quest with our guild leader, Erkai.



Everything seems so fast! parang kelan lang, kaka-create ko lang kay Kujeh:) but then, ilang levels nalang, isa na kong santo! haha. St. Kujeh *LOL*

Yay. Hopefully on my next blog post, isa na ngang ganap na santo si Kujeh. x)

HAPPY and BLESSED HOLY WEEK to EVERYONE!

Until next time wonderers!


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment