Saturday, April 3, 2010

Weee! Just a tumbling away to Saint!

Yeeee! Look what level did Kujeh reached as of today..

Kujeh : The Protector of the Honey. xD

I reached the following levels with just doing the mission quest : Protect the Honey, also known and called in the game as PTH.


Level 76: Rawr! I has a pet ROBOT! Thanks to my friend [Lazarus] for letting me join his party.



Level 77: Bah! Me is superman! I has the CAPE! X)



Level 78: Grrr! Get away from my HONEY you UGLY BEARS! *keke*



Level 79: O.O? 79 already? I didn't even noticed that I was leveling? All I do is to CHAT and CHAT. -.- and now, already at 79? Am I dreaming? How come that I get experience points in just CHATTING? xD


Haha. That's all for now! I'll give you an update as soon as Kujeh become a Saint.^^,



See ya! Wonderers!

No comments:

Post a Comment