Monday, April 5, 2010

Saint Kujeh! Finally~ :D

Bahaha! Finally! After all these adventures and challenges.


I've had a hard time in doing some parts of the 2nd job advancement quest for priests including the collection of the quest items like 200 pieces of Silver Ingots. It's a good thing that during my early levels, I'm already keeping those kind of items knowing that I could use them later. I have some friends who helped me in completing the required items. Some of them are my friend CLONE from the BOSS Guild and CHANEL, my co-Elysian.

After completing all the 2nd Advancement Quest [Faithful Road: Priest]


After the class advancement:

My ever waited skill to have: JUDGEMENT!



Yee~ This would not be possible without the help of my fellow wonderers! :D specially my Elysians.

The adventure is not over! yet another set of challenges awaits.

Goodluck to Saint Kujeh!



See ya ingame! Wonderers!

No comments:

Post a Comment